Super Delish Black Bean Soup
A spicy, rich, and tasty healthy meal. Low in WW Points too!
- Using a food chopper or processor, mix all ingredients, except for oil and beans
- In a saute pot, heat olive oil and saute the vegetables until soft, about 3-4 minutes
- Add 1 1/2 cans of black beans to the pot.
- Take remaining 1/2 can of beans and puree in the food chopper or processor to thicken, and then add to soup.
- Simmer on low about 20 minutes uncovered. It should thicken a little. If too much, add a touch of water.
- Serve topped with optional cilantro, jalapeno, or sour cream.
- Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator overnight for even a better soup tomorrow!