A super-quick way to make a delicious homemade chilled gazpacho.
- 1 29oz can Whole tomatoes (slightly mashed with potato masher)
- 1 cup Pope's Bloody Mary Mix (Traditional Recipe, or other mix you prefer)
- 1/2 Cucumber (Diced)
- 1/2 small Onion (Diced)
- 1/4 Green or red pepper (Diced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (Pressed)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, pour a can of whole tomatoes and smash with a masher, releasing the juices. Mash, but keep chucky too.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl and blend
- Chill and serve